Are you an experienced creative writer or news commentators who can offer a unique opinion on the areas listed below to give our readers a site revisit experience?:
- Politics in Ghana and the world as a whole
- Technology news about latest inventions and gadget releases
- Business in Ghana and the world
- Economics articles
- Entertainment news in Ghana and the international scene
- Sports news in Ghana and International tournaments
- Lifestyle news from relationship matters to Travel tips to Fashion.
- Health & Fitness from food matters to weight loss management
If you answered yes to the above, we are looking to hire you.
- You decide on the aforementioned areas to write your articles. You find the articles that inspire your writing. Articles are expected to be be between 300-400 words to be accepted.
- We like to hear from you to join our team of writers. It doesn’t matter if you are not a journalist. All you require is good English writing skill and some knowledge of search engine optimisation(SEO). Don’t worry if you are not privy to SEO, you can just read wikipedia on any online material and you are good to go.
- You must have previous experience in the blogging industry or willing to learn
- Writers are invited from not only in Ghana but all over the world even though writers on the politics in Ghana category are expected to be conversant with the political landscape in Ghana and surrounding African countries. Knowledge about Geo-politics will also be of interest.
We run a performance based model which depends on your article page reads. Regardless of experience or time with us, everyone earns $2 per 1000 views that their article receives.
If you have an eye for detail and submit 100% work, the earning potential is endless. Our full-time writers make a very comfortable income from home.
If this feels like you do not hesitate to get in touch with us to get you on board. We look forward to making the top performers of any category to take charge of managing that category in terms of editing other writers content prior to publishing and ensuring articles meet EnewsGhana’s SEO policy.
How to apply as a writer/blogger/Contributor to EnewsGhana
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest and references to some unique online articles you have written OR Use our Contact Us page to reach us. Please remember to mention the website name in your application.
The work week starts on Monday and ends on Saturday. We are closed on Sundays to allow for a day of rest and time for family.