Connect with us

General News

Video: Police Clash With Parents At Accra Girls SHS As They Storm The School To Pick Their Wards

Published

on

Police Clash With Parents At Accra Girls SHS As They Storm The School To Pick Their Wards

The police have locked horns with scores of parents who besiege Accra Girls Senior High School campus to demand the release of their wards over the fear of COVID-19 spread.

This came after it was reported yesterday the 5th of July, 2020 that 5 of the Accra Girls Senior High School students have contracted the deadly Coronavirus.

Join our Telegram Group to get notified when LATEST NEWS IN GHANA & JOBS IN GHANA are posted. Click Here to Join EnewsGhana Website Telegram Group

Preemptively, parents trooped in the school premises early this morning to demand the release of their children so they take them home to save them from the virus.

Read Also:  President Nana Addo sends his presidential chair to a radio interview in the Northern Region

But according to the school authorities, the order from above says no student should be allowed to go home.

This instigated a misunderstanding between the parents and the school authorities at the entrance of the school.

Join our WhatsApp Group 3 to get notified when new Job Vacancies in Ghana are posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Ghana Website WhatsApp Group 3

READ ALSO; Video: 20-Year-Old Girl Poisoned To Death By Her Jealous Friend After She Got iPhone 11 On Her Birthday

Read Also:  WASSCE candidates who vandalized school property to pay a fine of GH¢1,000 each

Authorities unable to contain the agitation of the school authorities quickly called on the police for assistance.

Parents Storm Accra Girls SHS To Pick Their Wards After 6 Students ...

But the police upon arrival have clashed with the parents who still insist on the release of their wards.

See some videos below;

What do you think? Should the students be allowed to go home with their parents or they should remain in the school and subsequently quarantined?

Read Also:  You Do All - President Akufo Addo Finally Congratulates Shatta Wale For His Collaboration With Beyonce

READ ALSO; High School Students In Kumasi Caught Singing ”Free SHS, 419” After Paying For The 2020 WASSCE Fees

Want to receive daily Ghana News? Enter your email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

General News

Patapaa’s Father Breaks Silence On ‘Poisoning’ Of Son

Published

on

Patapaa’s Father Breaks Silence On ‘Poisoning’ Of Son
Patapaa’s Father Breaks Silence On ‘Poisoning’ Of Son

One corner hitmaker, Patapaa’s father, Kwesi Amoah, has opened up in an exclusive interview with Adomonline.com following reports that his son has been poisoned.

A video showing his sick son is already making rounds on social media.

The video has the One Corner hitmaker on a hospital bed receiving medications.

The One Corner hitmaker is said to be in critical condition after surviving what is suspected to be food poisoning on Sunday, August 9.

Read Also:  Patapaa’s Father Breaks Silence On ‘Poisoning’ Of Son

A colleague musician, Bow Tyre who confirmed this to Adom News said that Patapaa complained of stomach pains after a night out with some friends.

“We suspect the guys we met at the pub might have put poison in Patapaa’s drink,” he added.

He said Patapaa was rushed to a local clinic in Agona Swedru where their suspicions were confirmed.

But, in an interview with his father, he said his son wasn’t poisoned but confirmed he had been sick for weeks now.

Read Also:  Photo: This Louis Vuitton ‘Chale Wote’ Costs Ghc4,167 – Will You Buy?

It is not poison, he is sick. It is not confirmed but he is not well for almost two weeks now. He was even supposed to be in Accra.

His dad told Adomonline.com that, he only visited the hospital for first aid, adding that his son is not a fan of going to the hospital.

Read Also:  President Nana Addo sends his presidential chair to a radio interview in the Northern Region

It is a small hospital and he went there for first aid. He couldn’t even drive. Though there is a government hospital, people don’t like going there.

He, however, said he doesn’t know why some of his team members would decide to put such a video out in the public.

Want to receive daily Ghana News? Enter your email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

Continue Reading

General News

KUMASI: Two Passengers Shot By Armed Robbers

Published

on

KUMASI: Two Passengers Shot By Arm Robbers

Two passengers have been shot by armed robbers after a vehicle they were travelling in from Techiman to Kumasi was attacked.

The incident which happened at Ahinkro near Offinso in the Ashanti region saw one person shot in the stomach while the other in the leg.

The victims were rushed to the hospital by some police personnel who arrived at the scene.

Read Also:  Why Is Government Not Preventing Foreigners In Kumasi From Registering To Vote? - A Plus Asks

According to a report by JoyNews’ Nurudeen Mohammed, that was the second attack on vehicles by armed robbers within two hours along the Kumasi-Techiman road.

The earlier attack he reported occurred at Tanoso near Techiman. However, many drivers got the clue and made a U-turn to a nearby town.

Speaking to Nurudeen, the driver of the vehicle said he saw about five robbers during the attack. According to him, while one stood in the middle of the road to stop vehicles, two others stood at each side of the road.

Read Also:  Photo: This Louis Vuitton ‘Chale Wote’ Costs Ghc4,167 – Will You Buy?

He stated that he had tried to run past them but the robbers starting shooting at his vehicle.

Out of the 14 people in the car, two sustained injuries.

He tells JoyNews, the passenger shot in the stomach is currently at the emergency ward of the Offinso Hospital.

Want to receive daily Ghana News? Enter your email:

Read Also:  Sarkodie gets featured on a billboard at the famous New York Times Square

Delivered by FeedBurner

Continue Reading

Trending