Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Recruitment 2020 invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the role of Garage Supervisor
Twifo Oil Palm Plantations is an agro-based industry located in the Central Region of Ghana. The company is looking for suitably qualified candidates for the position of Garage Supervisor
• To support the management and maintenance of the Company’s fleet of vehicles and equipment to minimize downtime
Summary of Responsibilities
• Allocate and co-ordinate the use of heavy-duty equipment and all transport services within the company, including the supervision of drivers, operators and mates of both company and hired trucks and buses.
• Oversee the execution and supervision of approved maintenance programmes, and rectification of faults to minimize downtime of the fleet of vehicles, heavy-duty mobile equipment and generators within the company, and other auto related installations.
• A minimum of BSc/Technology in Mechanical Engineering (Plant, Production or Automotive)
• HND in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive) will be an added
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification experience, including National Service period.
• Must have basic IT skills with working knowledge in MS office
• Must have sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Must have strong management and leadership skills
Location: Cape Coast
How to Apply
Interested candidates should direct applications to The Human Resource Business Partner, Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Limited, P. O. Box 138, Cape Coast. Or send their CVs with covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for Current Jobs in Ghana? Check out Latest Jobs in Ghana and Ongoing recruitment in Ghana Here Join our WhatsApp Group to get notified when new Job Vacancies in Ghana are posted.