Connect with us

Sports

“Isaac Dogboe Lost To Navarette Because Of Juju” – Paul Dogboe Reveals

Published

on

Paul Dogboe, the father of former WBO Super Bantamweight holder, Isaac Dogboe has disclosed that Juju is the cause of Isaac Dogboe’s loss to Mexico’s Emmanuel Navarrette twice in a roll.

In the run-up to Dogboe’s first title defense bout with Navarrette last year, many were confident of his winning chances because of his good shape but the former champion was handed defeat twice.

Join our WhatsApp Group to get notified when new Job Vacancies in Ghana are posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Ghana Website WhatsApp Group

This shocked many given his excellent display against Hidenori Otake in August 2018.

Read Also  'I Never Expected Eno To Disrespect Me After Giving Her A Free Verse'' - Medikal

In an interview with Nathaniel Attoh on Joy FM on Saturday April 26, Paul Dogboe, revealed that certain rituals that were performed as he sought to repair certain family relics cost his son the world title and this was predicted by a Christian prophet.

We were bringing a stool that had not come back to his throne yet. When you are repairing all these things, certain rituals will have to be performed and we had done all that.

But the prophet told me that things would not go well. I told my son that the juju people said we were going to knock Navarette out in round two but the prophet said that could not be.

I was in doubt but I did not know what came over me and I continued. People urged me to continue to repair the family palace and all that.

Even with the rematch, I did not learn my lessons. Some people in my family said I had done something wrong and so, we needed to perform more rituals to correct what I had done. At the same time, the building was not done yet and so, I continued with the construction.

Those people in the family came back to tell me that Dogboe would win the rematch in the 4th round.

Join our WhatsApp Group to get notified when the latest news in Ghana is posted. Click Here to Join EnewsGhana Website WhatsApp Group

Read Also  Fella Makafui Announces Names Former BBNaija Housemate, Tacha As Brides Maid

Isaac Dogboe since his two losses has been training hard to return to shape. His father also disclosed that he will be made to move up to the featherweight division.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Sports

Deputy Sports Minister Reveals Why Ghana Still Owes Former Black Stars Coach Kwesi Appiah

Published

on

Deputy Sports Minister Reveals Why Ghana Still Owes Former Black Stars Coach Kwesi Appiah

The Deputy Minister of Sports, Perry Curtis Kwabla Okudzeto has finally revealed why former Black Tars’ coach Kwesi Appiah’s salary arrears haven’t been paid.

For the past few weeks now, former Ghana National team coach has been pestering the Ghana Football Association and the Sports ministry for his unpaid salaries.

Join our WhatsApp Group 2 to get notified when new Job Vacancies in Ghana are posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Ghana Website WhatsApp Group 2

According to him, Ghana owes him about $180,000 (5 months salary) but all his cries to be paid have fallen on death ears.

My squad is now unpredictable —Coach Appiah - Graphic SPORTS NEWS

Well, yesterday, the Deputy Sports Minister, Perry Curtis Kwabla Okudzeto, finally revealed reasons why the Kwesi Appiah has still not received his payment yet.

Read Also  'I Never Expected Eno To Disrespect Me After Giving Her A Free Verse'' - Medikal

READ ALSO; Most Macho Men In Ghana Are Impotent – Military Man Reveals

The honorable revealed that there were unresolved issues between the former coach and the Ghana Football Association before the contract between the parties was terminated, hence the cause of the arrears adding that the arrears will be paid when the issues have been resolved.

“I know that the [Sports] Ministry is in talks with Kwasi Appiah and at the appropriate time, ones the issues are ironed out, he would be paid,” he told Elton Brobbey on Joy News.

Source: ENewsGhana.com

Continue Reading

Sports

Former Kotoko Player, John Kuffour Granted Ghc 50,000 Bail For Biting Off The Nipple Of His Former Girlfriend

Published

on

Former Kotoko Player, John Kuffour Granted Ghc 50,000 Bail For Biting Off The Nipple Of His Former Girlfriend

A former Asante Kotoko Football Club defender identified as John Kuffour has finally been granted bail after he was arrested for biting off his ex-girlfriend’s nipple.

Hw was granted bail by the Ejisu District Court hearing the case in the sum of Ghc 50,000 with two sureties.

According to the facts of the case as narrated by Chief Prosecutor Emmanuel Appiah Kubi, the said incident occured early 2017.

READ ALSO; (Video) Face of a Lady Who Acts Fake Miracles For Top Prophets as Business Finally Exposed

John Kuffour and Dennisa Hagan his ex dated for 6 years before the unfortunate incident happened between them.

Read Also  'I Never Expected Eno To Disrespect Me After Giving Her A Free Verse'' - Medikal

The naration further revealed that on 1st January 2017, Kuffour visited Dennisa to confront her in relation to a rumour bothering on infidelity.

John didn’t find her responses to his questions satisfying and convincing so a physical altercation ensued, during which he bit her nipple.

Dennisa suffered several injuries due to the attack and has had to undergo surgery.

The case is said to have been adjourned to June this year.

During his career, John Kuffour played Kpando Hearts of Lions for Asante Kotoko.

Source: ENewsGhana.com

Continue Reading

Trending