Service Engineer – SRP by Sandvik
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a global leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, services, and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Our three Divisions Stationary Crushing & Screening, Mobile Crushing & Screening, and Attachment Tools operate in both Mining & Construction business. Our Sandvik breaking (Attachments Tools), crushing, and screening equipment is engineered for maximum productivity.
The Service Engineer would be responsible for a safe work environment by contributing to job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards, and work practices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for a safe work environment by contributing to job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards, and work practices.
- Customer training and efficient technical service support pertaining to all SMC crushing, screening, and materials handling products supplied to the customer base within West Africa.
- Supervise Installation and commissioning of Sandvik Crushing & Screening equipment.
- Guide and assist the various teams with fault diagnosis work on Sandvik Mining and Construction Crushing and Screening equipment.
- Perform repair and fault finding using hydraulic and electric schematic diagrams.
- Cooperate closely with the Sales team to promote crushing and screening Aftermarket parts sales.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning improvement in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Work towards achieving set KPIs.
- Adhere to all SMC policies & procedures, especially the health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Carry out all work in accordance to set budgets and timeframes.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineer with 3 years’ experience or equivalent trade certificate with 5 years’ experience with proven management / supervisory experience gained in a maintenance environment.
- Knowledge of Hydro Cone / Jaw Crushers & Screens with an understanding of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics would be an advantage.
- Driving a Manual vehicle, with License B minimum.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and provide guidance to members of the team
- Strong Business sense.
- Previous supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Good customer focus.
- Some level of computer literacy would be an advantage.
- MINCOM-relevant certification will be an advantage.
Service Manager – SRP
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
Closing Date : 25th May, 2023