Senior Marketing Graphic Designer by FIDO
Who are we
“There are 2 billion adults worldwide who don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of them live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that lack access to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that.
We are empowering individuals and entrepreneurs to take advantage of opportunities in Africa. The latest innovation from Fido called Fido Score will shift power back to the people by empowering them to build and maintain a digital financial track record. We build consumer products powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine-learning models, behavioral psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, act quickly, commit, and worship data.
Ready for your next career move? Are you sharp, motivated, and purpose-driven? We are looking for you”
What you will do
- Take full ownership of ideation, development, and execution of all Fido’s creative designs (still and motion)
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to translate marketing strategies into engaging and effective designs
- Develop Fido’s visual language for Social Media, Online and Offline channels, Marketing events, and internal communications based on the Fido brand rulebook
- Conduct research to identify global and local design trends
- Diligently perform other official tasks assigned to you by your manager
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communication, or a similar degree with a design focus
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a leading Designer / Art Director role
- In-depth knowledge of social media, online, and print best practices and trends
- Experience working with media and advertising agencies
- Excellent command of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Indesign, Adobe CC, Adobe XD (Figma knowledge is an advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Office
- Excellent English Command
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven, big idea thinker, small details oriented, team player, and a great executor
As part of your application, please also include the task below:
Design a Personalized “Meet the Team” Social Media Graphic for Fido
Create an engaging social media graphic that introduces you as a new member of Fido’s marketing team.
The graphic should showcase your unique design style while incorporating Fido’s branding elements, such as colors and logo. In the design, include a photo or illustration of yourself, your name, job title (Senior Marketing Graphic Designer), and a fun fact or personal interest. Ensure the graphic is sized for optimal display on Instagram (1080px by 1080px).
Submit the final design as a high-resolution JPEG or PNG file.
Kindly note that your design must be very strong, compelling, sharp and have a high quality outcome. It must showcase your creativity 100%.
A good task outcome is the only criteria that will get you to the next recruitment stage.
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
Closing Date : 25th May, 2023