Reports directly: Regional Business Development Executive
Our client a distributor for a major player in the FMCG sector is recruiting the services of Sales Supervisors in Kumasi, Tamale and Sunyani.
Volume and Sales Fundamentals
- Responsible for achieving daily sales/revenue/distribution target for assigned sub distributor / territory.
- Recruit viable sub-distributors, execute journey/route planning.
- Daily monitoring of sales activities of BSRs, responsible for route planning and JP development and execution.
- Consistently analyse the business/marketplace to identify ways of continually improving the Sub distributor business.
- Responsible for leading distributor operational business reviews, accompaniment with BSR, identifying business opportunities and breakthrough ideas.
- Ensures all trade promotions are executed in line with agreed plan and they are meeting set objectives.
- Ensure distributor stock levels are adequately monitored and shipments orders are recommended as when due, in right quantities by SKU.
Sales Team Building
- Responsible for the training and development of the sub-distributor sales team, ensuring that the organisation capacity and capability is at the right level always.
- Work in the field 90%+ of the time, particularly focusing on ensuring capabilities are built, issues are understood, structural improvements opportunities are identified and that priorities are grounded in reality.
- Mentor and motivate sub-distributor sales team .
- Frequent accompaniment and capability building BSRs.
Administration and reports
- Ensure the sales force operates in line with guidelines, policies and procedure.
- Generate market/trade insight and competitive intelligence.
- Timely reports and administration.
- Quickly engage with issues and proposed solutions.
- Safety guidelines are strictly adhered to, reporting all/any safety incidents (near misses and accidents).
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when Latest Jobs Vacancies in Ghana are Posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Ghana Group
Bachelors Degree or HND in Marketing or its equivalent.
Any professional certification will be an added advantage but not a necessity.
Must be resident in any of the 3 regions and understands the market.
Bachelors degree or HND with 5 years experience in FMCG, retail or consumer goods industry.
Experience in managing distributors and sub-distributors within territory (KUMASI, SUNYANI, TAMALE)
The successful candidates will have 3+ years experience in supervisory role.
Knowledge, Skills, ability and Personality
Failure to plan is planning to fail, hence you should have a flair for planing, coordinating and operating multilevel functions simultaneously.
Be a teacher to others, which depends upon knowledge and mastery of industry and location.
Should be a people person, able to motivate and lead team in an empathetic manner and establish and manage excellent sub-distributor relationship.
The candidate should have a knack for proactiveness and constant planning.
Effective communication, able to persuade and negotiate favorably without being overbearing.
Closing Date: 15th April 2021.
How To Apply For the Job
Send you CV to [email protected] The subject of email should be Sales Supervisor + indicate the region you reside