Candidate Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop facility specific risk-based threat and vulnerability assessment.
- SPA single point of accountability for Armed Response, CPO and Access.
- Contribute to the development of the overall Site Security Strategy and specifically the Security.
- Execution (Guarding and Access Control) Strategy relating to the Deter, Detect, Delay and Deny principles.
- Contribute to the planning of special and high-risk events.
- Implement security standards, policies and procedures related to Tactical Command and Control activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree / National Diploma in Security Management or related discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Security environment and at least 1 year in a Supervisory position.
- Computer Literacy in MS Office Suite and SAP or equivalent system is essential.
- Registration with PSiRA (Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority) is essential.
- Knowledge of Rules of Engagement and Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR), Common Law on Private Security Regulations, basics in Crime Prevention (CPA), regarding arrest and site disturbance is essential.
- VPSHR firearm and ammunition control protocols experience is essential.
- Knowledge of security deployment planning and operational plan re-organization is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of process and systems development and management is essential.
- Knowledge of the criminal procured act, as well as the firearm act, act 49 is essential.
- Understanding of crime prevention strategies ito deter, detect, delay and deny principles is advantageous.
- Security Management
- Ammunition control protocols
Closing Date : 29th July, 2021