- Reference Number : refs/011560
- Directorate : Orthopaedics
- Package : R1 106 040- R1 467 651 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Prof. MV Ngvelwane Tel No: 012 354 2851
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JOB ALERTS: Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Africa Telegram Group
Registration with HPCSA as Orthopedics’. Ability to make complex decision in a difficult situations. Confidence in referring to others when something is outside your expertise. Ability to motivate and manage yourself. Analytic judgement. Potential to lead a team. Ability to communicate well with colleagues and patients. Must be able to do research. Understanding of medical education as recommended.
Management of specialized trauma like pelvic trauma, peri-articular trauma, open trauma and general Orthopaedic trauma. Render a full spectrum of Orthopaedic inpatient and outpatient services. Provide clinical guidance to designated clinic staff. Perform departmental administrative duties. Teach pre- and post-graduate students. Initiate and participate in clinical research. Render clinical services after-hours.
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form, with relevant attachments to Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Private Bag x 169, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Cnr Malherbe & Steve Biko Road, Main Entrance at Level 3. Steve Biko Academic Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress. Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Steve Biko Academic Hospital
Are you registered with HPCSA as a Specialist in Orthopaedic?
Do you have experience in Orthopaedic??
Are you willing to render Clinical Services after hour’s?
Please Notes :
Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Closing Date : 26-07-2021