Direct Reporting line:
Head: Student Recruitment
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa, and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
The IIE Varsity College Durban North Campus has a vacancy for a Marketing Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate capturing of full time prospective student information, appointment forms and applicants.
- Preparation and issuing of acceptance and visa letters.
- Capturing all leads into the relevant campaigns (interest cards, Online applications, Online enquires).
- Working co-operatively with the Head: Student Recruitment (Full Time) with respect to all database statistics for marketing reports i.e. (Presentation Trackers and all relevant sales reports).
- Responsible for all marketing stock and promotional materials.
- Provides support as required for the Student Advisors diary management (Booking & confirmation of appointments, appointment form preparations, follow up on cancellations and no shows and confirmation of presentations with schools).
- Ensures that all interview rooms are ready with appropriate marketing collateral.
- Assisting Students Advisors with all database administration and associated correspondence.
- Responsible for the integrity of data across all systems relating to the information for prospective Full Time students and applicants.
- Provide support as needed for events such as open days and career fairs etc.
- Calling to support the student recruitment team in peak periods, this includes databases calling, as well as calling of interviews and applications as required by the Head: Student Recruitment to support the Student Advisors.
- Any adv hoc duties as stipulated form time-to-time by the Head: Student Recruitment (Full Time).
- Organisational and administration skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy required in both tying and data capturing
- Microsoft Office – with a focus on excel at an intermediate level
- Problem Solving
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Matric essential
- Relevant 3-year Diploma or Degree is recommended
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Administration experience
Closing Date: 26th November 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Similar Leanerships Jobs For you: Click Here: ALL Leanerships Job Vacancies in South Africa Today
Similar Government Jobs For you: Click Here: ALL Government Job Vacancies in South Africa Today
Similar Cleaning Jobs For you: Click Here: ALL Cleaning and Household Job Vacancies in South Africa Today
Similar Security Jobs For you: Click Here: ALL Security Officer Job Vacancies in South Africa Today
Similar General Worker Jobs For you: Click Here: ALLGeneral Worker Jobs Available in South Africa Today