Lifeguard by AccorHotel
“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the safety of swimmers.
- Rescue swimmers in danger of drowning and administer first aid.
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness; complete general pool cleaning and maintenance duties at regular points throughout the shift.
- Ensure swimmers follow safe swimming practices; enforce and adhere to pool rules and regulations.
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures when required.
- Enforce all rules in a professional manner.
- Check pool chemicals and temperature.
Your experience and skills include:
- Must have First aid and CPR qualification and a valid Lifeguard Certification.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High standards of cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner.
- Previous experience in a similar environment.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of Lifeguard at our Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra, Ghana.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organizational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Closing Date : 15th April, 2023
HOW TO APPLY