Language Teacher / Coordinator by Aves International Academy
Job Title: Language Teacher/ Coordinator (Spanish, French, English and For all languages)
Job Location: Tema Community 25 (Educational Institution)
Job Profile/ Background:
This institution is seeking for Teachers/ Coordinators with experience teaching the Cambridge/ IGCSE Program with a minimum of 4 years for all teaching related languages especially Spanish.
• Identify clear teaching and learning objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed to allow learners assimilate the language.
• Set appropriate and demanding expectations for teaching and learning, motivation and presentation of work.
Teaching & Class Management:
• Plan work in accordance with unit planners, the Cambridge Curriculum and/or International Baccalaureate programs of study and external examination requirements;
• Take account learners’ prior levels of attainment and use them to set targets for improvement; Monitoring, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
• Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching;
• Prepare and present informative reports to parents.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, relevant subject or equivalent. Further education and/or qualifications are an added advantage.
• 4+ years’ experience in progressive teaching and educational responsibility
Any other duties assigned by Line Manager and/or management as required
• Evidence of appropriate in-service training
• Minimum of 3years’ experience in teaching the language
• Knowledge of the IB and/or Cambridge curriculum is a plus.
Knowledge, Understanding, Skills and Abilities
• A sound understanding of how students learn, how teachers can best teach and how to achieve high standards.
• High levels of communication skills both oral, written and in ICT.
Location: Tema Community 25
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23 February, 2023