Connect with us

General News

EC selected party representatives for IPAC meeting – Asiedu Nketia

Published

on

EC selected party representatives for IPAC meeting – Asiedu Nketia

General Secretary of the National Democratic Congress, Johnson Asiedu Nketia, has alleged that the Electoral Commission showed outright prejudice towards some individuals who represented their party at the IPAC meeting held Wednesday, 25th March 2020.

He said this is part of events that led to the party walking out of the meeting.

He said the EC invited PNC’s suspended General Secretary, Atik Mohamed to be part of the meeting instead of the party’s National Chairman and regular representative of the party at IPAC, Bernard Mornah

He also stated that Bernard Mornah was restricted by the police from entering the meeting with reasons that the EC had already invited Atik.

Read Also  Sacked High Court judge found dead in his Sakumono residence

“So the Electoral Commission decided to invite Atik who has been suspended by his party and not even a registered member of IPAC to represent the PNC. When the PNC Chairman was about entering into the meeting, the police blocked him from entering. He was told that the EC had already chosen Atik to represent the party,” he stated.

He added that his deputy, Peter Otokunor also had his own share of EC’s biasness.

“When my deputy, Otokunor arrived, he was told by the EC that the meeting was not meant for discussions so he can keep his suggestions to himself.”

Read Also  Data Protection Commission celebrates ‘Data Protection and Privacy Day’ January 28

Among other reasons cited for walking out of the IPAC meeting, the NDC’s General Secretary said they were not allowed to express their views at the meeting.

“How can the EC be telling us not to bring up ideas because they have already made their own decisions. You tell us you didn’t invite us to make suggestions but rather to give us information. We cannot be in such a meeting. You should have converted your letter of invitation to letter of information,” he stated.

Source: www.ghanaweb.com

Entertainment

Video Of Lady Svcking A Musician’s D!ck In A Club Amid Coronavirus Outbreak Hits Online

Published

on

ENewsGhana.com has stumbled on a viral video that shows a musician receiving a ‘blow job’ from a female fan during his performance.

Amid the Coronavirus pandemic worldwide, some people snubbed the infection to party hard in a club and some unthinkable scenes were captured during the fun.

In the video, the unidentified musician who also doubles as a male stripper could be seen topless and the unidentified lady busily sucking his ‘ding dong’ after he approached and invited her to a moment of sensual feeling.

For viewer discretion purposes, the video is not available on this platform.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Read Also  Northern Development Authority to cultivate grass for export
Continue Reading

Entertainment

(VIDEO) Husband Who Wanted To Buy Food For His Pregnant Wife, Beaten To Death By Police In Abuja

Published

on

Residents of Abuja, the capital of Nigeria, are furious over the death of one of their own at the hands of the police who were supposed to protect, enforce the law and guide citizens.

The deceased went out to buy food for her starving pregnant wife during the lockdown order in the capital. The man, unfortunately, lost his life at the hands of the police who didn’t exercise patience with him but beat him for arguing which lead to his death, an eyewitness reported.

According to him, the deceased explained that he needs to get the food for his pregnant wife but the police officers refused him due to the lockdown order. The police officers and the man got into a heated argument which sparked rage in the police and they beat him till he collapsed and died, naijapals report.

Read Also  Data Protection Commission celebrates ‘Data Protection and Privacy Day’ January 28

Watch the video below;

Continue Reading

General News

(Video) UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson Tests Positive for Coronavirus; Watch His Reaction

Published

on

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson has confirmed he had developed mild symptoms – “a temperature and persistent cough” – over the last 24 hours and, on the advice of the chief medical officer, he took a test which returned positive for coronavirus.

Johnson said he is self-isolating and working from home. He said thanks to “the wizardry of modern technology” he will continue to lead the national fight back against the virus.

He wrote on Twitter:

”Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus. I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus. Together we will beat this. #StayHomeSaveLives”

 

Read Also  How $200m Saglemi Housing Units 'chop chop' was carried out

Continue Reading

Trending