Works closely with the Managing Director to execute the Bank’s strategic and operational plans relating to business development with the sole objective of achieving financial targets within the acceptance risk framework.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field, coupled with a Master’s degree in Administration with specific focus on Banking, Marketing,Finance or Strategic Management.
- Professional Banking Qualifications such as ACIB is preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of fifteen (15) years working experience in the banking sector of which at least eight (8) of the years must have been in a business development role at strategic management level.
- At least eight (8) years’ experience team leadership experience.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 25th Jan. 2022