The official date for the recruitment of 2018 both private and public trained nurses and midwives have been announced by the Ministry of Health.
According to our sources, it has been disclosed that the date to commence the recruitment is today, 23 November, 2020.
Join our WhatsApp Group to get notified when LATEST NEWS IN GHANA & JOBS IN GHANA are posted. Click Here to Join EnewsGhana Website WhatsApp Group
The mode of application will be strictly online and eligible applicant must visit the ministry of health official website; https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
To be successfully enrolled, the interested applicant must fellow the steps below;
It is advisable to get the following documents at your side.
- NMC results slip
- NMC certificate (for registration number and date)
- softcopy of passport-size photo(Nursing photo) (512kb)
- Pin (front and back) and any other necessary document
- Date of commencement and completion of training
- Region of preferred hospital
STAGE 1: PROCEED TO CHECK CLEARANCE
Long on to https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
- click check clearance
- Enter your index number and hit the submit button and wait for feedback.
Join our Telegram Group to get notified when LATEST NEWS IN GHANA & JOBS IN GHANA are posted. Click Here to Join EnewsGhana Website Telegram Group
If the system confirms that you have financial clearance for particular requirement round, you will be redirected to create an account in order to log in and complete the application using the link below;
STAGE 2: CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Enter your index number
- Email address (active one, if there’s none, create new one via Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo)
- Enter your password
- Re-enter the password to confirm.