Digital Architect by Vodafone Ghana
Responsible for steering Vodafone Ghana’s digital innovations through analysing, designing, planning and optimization of a cost effective digital ecosystem in line with the Digital and Cloud Strategy. Have the requisite working experience to Create, Maintain and Simplify an effective and robust Digital architecture for Vodafone Ghana in line with industry best practice, local OpCo and Vodafone Group long term goals and strategy.
- Driving agile sessions, architecting and designing highly available Digital channel solutions to meet requirements as defined by the Business Area.
- Support the IT teams to review software and solution designs to confirm compliance with the digital architecture principles, specifications, lead design discussions, present ideas to colleagues and assist in the integration of applications and technologies.
- Advise and share experience on complex integration of digital channel issues by providing technical guidance to project team members (consultancy).
- Set targets for success, and carry out on-going risk analysis. Identify and manage risks to success and escalate accordingly.
- Continued monitoring of digital channels capacity and planning towards the mitigation of any capacity issues.
- Liaise with Vodafone & Vodacom Group Centre of Excellence in communicating and driving digital architecture strategies.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.Professional / Technical Skills
- BSc. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Masters in related discipline is a plus
- Cloud technology certifications (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, Huawei Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, VMWare Tanzu etc)
- More than 3 years’ experience in the digital/integration/software architectures in a telecom environment with preference for a demonstrated digital transformation engagement.
- Excellent knowledge of well-architected Cloud infrastructure networks, digital channel sizing and build, omni-channel tenets, Telco Cloud, cloud applications development and micro-services development and management
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, having driven digital systems in complex environments and experience in Digital Channels Design, SDN, NFV, VNF and Architecture design management experience in large and complex environments
Closing Date:17th Feb, 2023
HOW TO APPLY