You will ensure the company complies with its external regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal policies and bylaws.
You will work with management and staff to identify and manage all regulatory risks. You will supervise staff training (from a licensing and regulatory perspective), record evidence of training conducted, coordinate board and sub-committee meetings, draft, review and constantly update KYC and AML documents and conduct quarterly internal reviews to ensure total compliance ahead of external regulator reviews.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced professional with certification in law, finance, accounting, secretaryship or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance role.
- Good knowledge of legal systems and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
If interested, send your CV to [email protected], stating clearly the role being applied for.