Assistant Marketing Manager by AccorHotel
“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
Assistant Marketing Manager
As the Assistant Marketing Manager, you will lead the marketing efforts for the hotel assisting in the development and implementation of creative and unique strategies to drive guests interest through multiple media channels.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet the objectives of the hotel.
- Produce collaterals and marketing and advertising products, regulate their distribution, and operate within the Mövenpick hotels brand standards.
- Facilitates social media engagement and updating content in local digital channels (e.g., hotel website, travel sites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Assist in developing and executing promotions campaign in Food & Beverage, Events, Guest Rooms and Conferences through relevant digital and social media channels.
- Implement marketing activities to deliver business objectives for strategic segments and departments.
- Assist in developing a public relations program for the hotel based on its marketing goals.
- Assist in developing annual marketing plan in conjunction with Director of Sales and Marketing which details activities to follow during the year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- Assist in establishing and managing partnership marketing relationships with key partners and actively pursue other brand relationships with international and regional brands.
- Manages the execution of hotel sponsored events, community/government relations activities, and press promotional activities.
Your Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing or any relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing within Hospitality/Hotels.
- Vast knowledge in financial planning and strategy, marketing concepts, and sales planning.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of Assistant Marketing Manager.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Closing Date : 15th April, 2023
HOW TO APPLY