Connect with us

General News

Akufo Addo Steps Out After Completing 14-Day Quarantine Today

Published

on

Akufo Addo

The President, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo has successfully completed his fourteen (14) day self-quarantine after he came in contact with a close associate, who has already tested positive for the coronavirus. The President is expected to step out today July 18, 2020, to continue running the affairs of the state.

READ ALSO; Ghanaians Left In ‘Shock’ After Supreme Court Ruled That Birth Certificate Not A Form Of Identification

Read Also:  You Do All - President Akufo Addo Finally Congratulates Shatta Wale For His Collaboration With Beyonce

The President, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo on July 4, 2020 following the advice of his doctors begun a fourteen-day self-quarantine in compliance with the coronavirus protocols. The President had however tested negative for the virus.

PHOTOS: Tears of Akufo-Addo's daughter and the price of victory

READ ALSO; What Happened To All The COVID-19 Fund?

This was contained in a statement signed and issued by Ghana’s Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah.

Read Also:  Akufo Addo Should've Showed His Achievements Instead Of Carrying A Presidential Chair Around The Country Like A Feeding Bottle

The President throughout the period was working from the Presidential Villa at the flagstaff house where he was observing the quarantine. Within the week, President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo was seen leading various meetings with some of his appointees through the zoom technology.

His posture in all of these meetings suggests the president is very well and healthy. His fourteen-day period has ended today and the President is ready to step out from the Presidential Villa to continue his work physically. We are hoping a second coronavirus test conducted on the President will as well test negative.

Read Also:  Why Is Government Not Preventing Foreigners In Kumasi From Registering To Vote? - A Plus Asks

READ ALSO; Why are schools open when the Supreme Court, Finance Ministry are closed – Bentil asks

Want to receive daily Ghana News? Enter your email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

General News

Patapaa’s Father Breaks Silence On ‘Poisoning’ Of Son

Published

on

Patapaa’s Father Breaks Silence On ‘Poisoning’ Of Son
Patapaa’s Father Breaks Silence On ‘Poisoning’ Of Son

One corner hitmaker, Patapaa’s father, Kwesi Amoah, has opened up in an exclusive interview with Adomonline.com following reports that his son has been poisoned.

A video showing his sick son is already making rounds on social media.

The video has the One Corner hitmaker on a hospital bed receiving medications.

The One Corner hitmaker is said to be in critical condition after surviving what is suspected to be food poisoning on Sunday, August 9.

Read Also:  Akufo Addo Should've Showed His Achievements Instead Of Carrying A Presidential Chair Around The Country Like A Feeding Bottle

A colleague musician, Bow Tyre who confirmed this to Adom News said that Patapaa complained of stomach pains after a night out with some friends.

“We suspect the guys we met at the pub might have put poison in Patapaa’s drink,” he added.

He said Patapaa was rushed to a local clinic in Agona Swedru where their suspicions were confirmed.

But, in an interview with his father, he said his son wasn’t poisoned but confirmed he had been sick for weeks now.

Read Also:  Giving 66% Shares of Kotoka Airport To Private Firm Wrong – John Mahama

It is not poison, he is sick. It is not confirmed but he is not well for almost two weeks now. He was even supposed to be in Accra.

His dad told Adomonline.com that, he only visited the hospital for first aid, adding that his son is not a fan of going to the hospital.

Read Also:  32 IDIF Factories Working – Exim Bank CEO

It is a small hospital and he went there for first aid. He couldn’t even drive. Though there is a government hospital, people don’t like going there.

He, however, said he doesn’t know why some of his team members would decide to put such a video out in the public.

Want to receive daily Ghana News? Enter your email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

Continue Reading

General News

KUMASI: Two Passengers Shot By Armed Robbers

Published

on

KUMASI: Two Passengers Shot By Arm Robbers

Two passengers have been shot by armed robbers after a vehicle they were travelling in from Techiman to Kumasi was attacked.

The incident which happened at Ahinkro near Offinso in the Ashanti region saw one person shot in the stomach while the other in the leg.

The victims were rushed to the hospital by some police personnel who arrived at the scene.

Read Also:  This Video Shows Wiyaala Pampering Arnold Baidoo With A Lap Dance Before He Is Insulting Her Today

According to a report by JoyNews’ Nurudeen Mohammed, that was the second attack on vehicles by armed robbers within two hours along the Kumasi-Techiman road.

The earlier attack he reported occurred at Tanoso near Techiman. However, many drivers got the clue and made a U-turn to a nearby town.

Speaking to Nurudeen, the driver of the vehicle said he saw about five robbers during the attack. According to him, while one stood in the middle of the road to stop vehicles, two others stood at each side of the road.

Read Also:  NPP And NDC Customers At Kumasi Mall Fight Among Themselves Over Which Political Party Built The Mall

He stated that he had tried to run past them but the robbers starting shooting at his vehicle.

Out of the 14 people in the car, two sustained injuries.

He tells JoyNews, the passenger shot in the stomach is currently at the emergency ward of the Offinso Hospital.

Want to receive daily Ghana News? Enter your email:

Read Also:  WASSCE candidates who vandalized school property to pay a fine of GH¢1,000 each

Delivered by FeedBurner

Continue Reading

Trending