- Reference Number : REFS/008761
- Directorate : SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : 257 508 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms Confidence Nhleko, Tell No: (011) 355 6045
- Closing Date: 11-06-2021
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Matric plus 3 year National Diploma in Supply Chain Management related Field (Logistics and Purchasing) and a minimum of 1 to Two years (1-2 years) experience in the field of Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in Cell phone administration will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite),
- Knowledge of Vodacom Spend Manager system and Good Client Relationship Management Skills.
- Administration and management of OoP and Vodacom contract
- Management of all OoP cell phone, 3G and I-pad lines with service provider
- Monitoring of the Vodacom Subscriber Detail Report (SDR) for all official lines on monthly basis.
- Expedite monthly Vodacom invoices per subscriber to ensure that OoP only pays for usage amount and not additional expenditure.
- Facilitate new line requests as per policy requirements, upgrades as per the system dates, allocation of voice and data as per cell phone policy, voice and data increments as per requests and approval.
- Facilitation of line transfers across departments and processing of inter-departmental claims where possible.
- Monitor usage on all cell phones and 3Gs contracts to ensure system set limits are active on Vodacom Spend Manager.
- Administration and management of international roaming request from all OoP Cellphone subscribers.
- Monitoring and updating of OoP Contract reports i.e. Ad-hoc contracts, mini-term agreements, Utilities & Subscriptions • Coordination of BAC and BEC meetings
- Prepare a monthly asset register for issued cell phone newline and upgrades.
- Assist in the management of other contracts, i.e. other Leased Equipment (Copiers and Water coolers)
- Development of proper Record Management System (Filing system) in place for Cell phone and 3G accounts.
- The appointment of the successful candidate is subject to the issuing of a positive security clearance. The incumbent will be required to disclose her/his financial interest in accordance with the prescribed regulations.
- Qualifications will be verified (It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Qualifying applicants should submit their applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualifications (not older than 6 months) and at least three (3) contactable referees quoting the relevant reference number. Applications should be submitted strictly online at www.gautengonline.gov.za(See how to apply section below).
- Applications should be made on the new Z83 form, found on the website of the DPSA, if not, the application will be rejected. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Office Of The Premier
Location : Johannesburg
- Matric plus 3 year National Diploma in Supply Chain Management related Field (Logistics and Purchasing)
- A minimum of 1 to Two years (1-2 years) experience in the field of Supply Chain Management
- Experience in Cell phone administration will be an added advantage. Computer literate (MS Office Suite), Knowledge of Vodacom Spend Manager system and Good Client Relationship Management Skills.
Closing Date :