- Handling Office tasks such as filing, generating reports setting up for meetings, scanning documents, and re-ordering supplies.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and mail
- Collation of data and inputting into Accounting software
- Processing of invoices and payments
- Making payments to all payables
- Preparation of records (Daily, Monthly, Income & Expenditure and related reports)
- Assist in regular monthly stock take.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Join our WhatsApp Group 3 to get notified when new Job Vacancies in Ghana are posted. Click Here to Join Our Jobs in Ghana Website WhatsApp Group 3
Qualification and Requirements
- Should possess a minimum of a degree in Accounting
- Should have at least one year working experience
- Working knowledge in using Microsoft Office(Excel, Word, etc)
- Should have knowledge of Accounting software
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have a pleasant attitude and willing to learn
- Should be located in or around Nsawam and its environs or ready to relocate.
Please Follow the Instruction Below To Apply
Suitable applicants should send CV’s to [email protected]