Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, financial and cost analysis.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget controls.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the Council.
- Interact with Internal and External Auditors in completing audit.
Applicants should possess:
(a) First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting Option (Minimum, Second Class Lower) or Bachelor of Commerce and be literate in an accounting software. Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
(b) A minimum of WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate or their equivalents with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics, at ONE (1) sitting.
WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate with credits in six subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than TWO (2) sittings.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable institution.
- Good analytical skills
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Result oriented
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old as at the close of the advertisement for the position.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 23rd Jan. 2022